TNA Lockdown 2012 Results
Blood is thicker than beer.
April 15, 2012
TNA Lockdown 2012
Commentators: Mike Tenay and Taz
1. Lethal LockDown: Garett Bischoff, X-Division Champion Austin Aries, Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles, Mr. Ken Anderson vs. Eric Bischoff, Gunner, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Bully Ray
Garett got things started. Lethal Lockdown cage roof lowers and all hell breaks loose with a ton of weapons. Eric Bischoff tried to hide but he was successful. Aries slams him and RVD teased a five star frog splash but couldn't hit it. After lots of brawling, Bischoff grabs the kendo stick and nails Garett. Garett's back was already destroyed as was his chest from Gunner's chops. Finish came when Garett finally nailed his dad with the guitar ala Jeff Jarrett. Bischoff is no longer allowed to use the Bischoff name. Wait, so is it Hervey-Formerly Bischoff Entertainment now?
Winner: Team Garett Bischoff
2. TNA World Tag Team Championships: Motor City Machine Guns vs. Samoa Joe and Brutus Magnus
Not to insult the TNA fans in attendance, but they should be a lot more lively considering they got a wild brawl for an opener and now two pretty damn good tag teams. Pretty good match that includes one spot where Chris Sabin was in ring while Joe was on top rope and Joe well, got powerbombed. Not the best move for Sabin to do coming from injury, but a cool visual nonetheless. Joe now rockin' a Chuck Liddell style mohawk sans head tattoo. Double team finish. Still tag team champs...
Winner: TNA Tag Team Champion Samoa Joe and Magnus
3. TNA TV Championship: Brother Devon (C) def. Robbie E
Robbie E cut an awesome promo backstage with Rob Terry and Jeremy Borash before. Robbie E is hilarious. And actually from Jersey. He just doesn't represent 90-percent of the population. We forgive ya, Rob. Devon won this in quick fashion, but both Robbie's attacked him afterward.
4. TNA Knockouts: Gail Kim (C) w/ Madison Rayne vs. Velvet Sky
Poor Kim. There was a spot where Velvet did a sunset flip into a powerbomb on Kim off the top rope and Kim's head snapped back badly. Taz was worried too. Luckily she seemed OK and rolled up Velvet for the win--while holding the tights in heel fashion.
Winner and still TNA Knockouts Champion: Gail Kim
5. "Nature Boy" Ric Flair comes out to greet...er...diss the fans. He calls them toothless and fat boys. Hulk Hogan comes out and says he's the Impact Wrestling GM. He says Flair is the greatest wrestler of all-time and that if he has any problems, say it to his face. Flair says he's pissed off he put Eric Bischoff in a position to fail when he should've been in Lethal Lockdown. Hogan retorts they could fight right here, right now. Hogan decks him and leaves the ring. Flair goes nuts in the ring as the announcers put over 30 years of tension between the two. Flair grabs the mic and threatens the fans. Poor Naitch.
6. Crimson vs. Matt Morgan
Two big dudes beating each other up. Morgan got his leg caught in the ropes and Crimson escaped the cage to beat his former TNA Tag Title partner. Still undefeated.
7. Jeff Hardy vs. Kurt Angle