UFC 150: Ken Stone vs. Erik Perez Result
Fastest KO in 135lb history.
UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II
Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
August 11, 2012
Commentators: Mike Goldberg and Joe Rogan
Bantamweight bout: Ken Stone (11-3) vs. Erik Perez (11-4)
Fast Facts about Ken Stone:
- Unfortunately, he's not related to Keith Stone of Keystone Light commercials
- Notable wins over Donny Walker and Dustin Pague
- Most recent fight: Split decision win over Dustin Pague at UFC on FX 4, 6/22/12
Fast Facts about Erik Perez:
- One of the youngest UFC fighter (age 22)
- Trains at acclaimed Jackson-Winkeljohn Martial Arts in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Most recent fight: Technical submission (armbar) win over John Albert at The Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, 6/1/12
This one ends quicker than a hiccup. OK, maybe not quite that quick, but Jim Ross would be proud of that analogy. They stand and bang. Stone gets banged alright, right in the kisser. He falls face first. Perez hits him with about three punches on the ground as referee Herb Dean stops the fight. Stone quickly came to after the stoppage, but he was lights out for a few seconds and that was a very justified stoppage. Joe Rogan says it's the fastest knockout in UFC/WEC bantamweight division history.
Official Decision: Erik Perez (12-4) def. Ken Stone (11-4) via knockout (punches) at 0:17 of Round One.
Chael Sonnen - Epic Trash Talker: