UFC Hall of Famer Dan "The Beast" Severn has plenty of fight left in him
UFC Hall of Famer Dan "The Beast" Severn spoke to us earlier this year, reflecting on his remarkable career. Turns out, "The Beast" still has plenty of fight left in him!
- Two-time NWA Champion
- UFC Hall of Famer
- Only Triple Crown Champion in UFC History (as of 2010)
- Arizona State University wrestling Hall of Famer
- 1980 Summer Olympic team alternate
- Won 13 National AAU wrestling championships from 1982 to 1994
- 1984 Summer Olympic team alternate
- 1985 Canada Cup Gold Medalist
- 1988 Summer Olympic team alternate
- Recipient of Lou Thesz Award from Pro wrestling's most respect fraternity, The Cauliflower Alley Club.
For more information on "The Beast," visit DanSevern.com.
Find us on: