WWE RAW 3/28/11: When Rock met Cena
WWE Monday Night RAW
March 28, 2011
The last WWE RAW before WrestleMania XXVII
1. U.S. Champion Sheamus & Dolph Ziggler def. Daniel Bryan & John Morrison.
2. Nexus leader CM Punk attacked Randy Orton in Punk's hometown of Chicago. RKO later reveals in a backstage interview that he's ruined the lives of a lot of people, but truly hates Punk.
3. The Undertaker and Triple H faced off--with a surprise appearance WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels. HHH asked HBK to tell Taker that he was going to beat him and the streak at WrestleMania. HBK didn't respond and left the ring, much to HHH's chagrin.
4. LayCool brawled at "the Jersey Shore" with Trish Stratus and Snooki. That's not really Jersey, damnit!
5. Santino (w/ Big Show, Kane, Vladimir Kozlov, Tamina) def. Justin Gabriel (w/ The Corre). Kane did the Santino trumpet dance. Seriously.
5. Jack Swagger def. Jerry Lawler by DQ after "King" beat him up with a steel chair. Michael Cole is screwed.
6. Masked luchadore Sin Cara arrives on WWE RAW next Monday.
7. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edge & Christian def. Alberto Del Rio & NXT graduate Brodus Clay.
8. The Rock and John Cena faced off in an intense promo exchange. Video coming soon. The segment ended with WWE Champion The Miz interrupting. He later attacked The Rock with Alex Riley and both got a smackdown for their efforts--People's Elbow and all! Cena ended the segment by giving Rocky an Attitude Adjustment.
The Chicago crowd hates Cena. Fade to black. Incredible.
Don't forget to register on our new forums.