WWE RAW 4/11/11 Detailed Results
April 11, 2011
Commentators: Jerry Lawler, Josh Matthews, and Jerry "The King" Lawler
1. The anonymous RAW GM tells the babbling R-Truth, John Morrison, John Cena, Randy Orton, and Dolph Ziggler (w/ Vicke Guerrero) that they will wrestle in a gaunlet match to determine the no. one contender for Miz's WWE Title at "Extreme Rules."
2. Brie Bella (w/ Nikki Bella) def. Eve Torres to win the WWE Divas title. OK match for Bella Twins' standards.
3. The announcers hype a major announcement by WWE Smackdown Champ Edge with the graphic saying "Retirement?" They said there were rumors...What rumors?! No hype for this before the show? Weak.
4. Eve is moping around. Gail Kim is telling Eve she's sorry in the locker room. Eve is going off on Natalya and Gail saying "all Divas are the same" amd just want the Divas title. Tamina walks past them and says nothing. "We're not like that, are we?" asks Kim.
5. Sin Cara is up next against Primo Colon! He still has a job? Cara ties up with Primo. Primo goes for a wristlock but Cara reverses! "Sin Cara" chants are audible. Primo looking to overpower Sin Cara. Irish whip.....Monkey flips Primo! He knocks Primo out of the ring. He jumps over the ropes and gives Primo a hurricarana on the outside! Primo stops Cara in his next offensive attempt.
The former tag team champion has Cara in a sleeper hold. Cara gets out of it but is backed into a corner by Primo. Huge slap to the chest! Primo misses the stinger splash an d Cara chops him for revenge. He He gets on the top rope--hurricana! And another! But Primo goes to the midsection! Primo goes for a powerbomb. 1-2-3..No! He goes up top but Sin Cara kicks him in the head. The hurricana attempt fails as he's pushed off to the outside.
But Sin Cara goes back up and delivers another kick! What a nice back-and-forth match! Sin Cara does a...well...I don't know what that is. A flipping paydirt off the top rope? YouTube!
Sin Cara def. Primo.
6. The Corre comes out and starts arguing after Wade Barrett says they should break up after getting destoyed the last couple of weeks, despite you know, being WWE Tag Team and Intercontinental Champions. Santino Marella interrupts The Corre and introduces Allied People Powered Loathing Everything (APPLE). My goodness! APPLE consists of Mark Henry, Daniel Bryan, Evan Bourne, and Santino!
The Corre def. APPLE after a chaotic eight-man tag match. They have a new theme song! Again?! How many themes do they have?
7. Jim Ross (JR) comes out. Michael Cole disses him hard on the mic. JR shakes the Cole Mine and slaps Cole! Jack Swagger comes out! So are we getting Lawler vs Swagger or not? If Jerry wins, he gets Cole in a rematch. If Swagger wins, Cole "retires" from wrestling.
Cheap plug: Our interview with WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas!
An ad hyping Smackdown airs. Hypes Edge vs Del Rio at "Extreme Rules." But Edge retiring? Huh?