WWE Smackdown 1/13/12 Results (SPOILERS): Daniel Bryan vs. Big Show
World Heavyweight Title on the line. SPOILER ALERT.
Results from Laredo, Texas courtesy of Rauef Rafeh
Dark Match: Skip Sheffield of Nexus fame aka Ryback aka Ryan Reeves killed poor Percy Watson.
WWE NXT on WWE.com for January 11, 2012 (SPOILERS)
1. Alicia Fox def. Maxine. One of the worse Divas matches you'll see--or won't. The opposite of great wrestling.
2. Trent Barreta def. Tyler Reks. Barreta wins again like Tim Tebow. Curt Hawkins and Reks attacked him post-match, but Yoshi Tatsu ran in to help.
3. Usos (Jimmy and Jhey) def. JTG and Tyson Kidd. Love the Usos' entrance and in-ring style.
4. Johnny Curtis def. Alex Riley. Seriously. Read that again. Johnny. F***ing. Curtis. Beat. Alex. F***ing. Riley. Who the hell did A-Ri piss off?
5. Curtis and Maxine will get married next week in the lowest rated wrestling wedding in history! Poor Derrick Bateman...
WWE Friday Night Smackdown on SyFy (SPOILERS)
Taped for January 13, 2012
1. Daniel Bryan and Mark Henry jaw-jacked for a bit. Henry is banned from ringside for tonights main event, despite it being no DQ, as per Smackdown GM Teddy Long. He campaigned for a World Heavyweight Title match for next week.
2. Justin Gabriel def. Heath Slater in a battle of former Nexus/Corre tag team partners. I think Drew McIntyre has even won more often than Slater the last six months....
3. WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes def. Ezekiel
4. Ted DiBiase def. Drew McIntyre. The dreaded losing streak gimmick continues. Hunico was on commentary....But didn't he beat DiBiase already?
5. Sheamus killed Jinder Mahal to the surprise of NO ONE. And Mahal is apparently in the Royal Rumble? Future Endeavor that man, Big Johnny.
6. Brodus Clay aka Funkasaurus def. Tyson Kidd.
7. David Otunga, Attorney at Law, def. Santino Marella aka the Assistant Smackdown GM. Poor Cobra.
8. Divas: Tamina def. Natalya Neidhart. Again. Who did Nattie piss off.