WWE Smackdown 7/9/10 Rapid Recap
July 9, 2010
Courtesy of TSC reader Karen Jones
1. Drew McIntyre was reinstated. That took long. No, Teddy Long didn't explain the Hawks' obscene contract offer to Joe Johnson.
2. Drew McIntyre def. WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston in a nontitle match to qualify for the Money in The Bank Ladder Match.
3. Dolph Ziggler def. Jobber Chavo Guerrero and MVP to qualify for Money in The Bank.
4. Vance Not Lance (Hoyt) Archer and Curt "Not a Major Brother/Edgehead" Hawkins def. Christian and Matt Hardy after Captain Charisma turned on Matt. Heel turn!
5. (Dashing) Cody Rhodes def. JTG.
6. Big Show and Jack Swagger got double counted out. Kane kidnapped Swagger claiming he killed The Undertaker. Swagger said he didn't and will explain next week. Yay...Nope.