WWE Smackdown 9/9/11 Results (SPOILERS)
Unlike RAW SuperShow(!!!), this is only a single branded show. I know, I'll miss seeing John Cena kill Wade Barrett in less than three minutes too.
Check out our awesome YouTube channel, featuring interviews with Diamond Dallas Page, Sean "X-Pac" Waltman, and WWE Hall of Famers Sunny and Tony Atlas.
Courtesy of TSC Reader Nossam Baalbek
Dark match: Trent Barreta actually won a match and beat NXT season four winner Johnny Curtis. Why have him win over Brodus Clay only to become an anonymous jobber? Is this some sort of cruel joke?
NXT on WWE.com
1. Titus "Definitely not Shaquille" O'Neil and AJ Lee (w/ Hornswoggle) def. Derrick "Master" Bateman and Maxine.
2. Yoshi Tatsu def. Tyson Kidd in a very good match.
3. William Regal def. Darren "NO DAYS OFF" Young. Bad night to be Black Cena
Superstars on WWE.com
1. Divas: Alicia Fox AS A BABYFACE def. Tamina.
2. Brodus Clay killed a guy. I want Clay back on real TV.
3. Mr. Money in The Bank Daniel Bryan def. Heath Slater. Good news: Bryan finally won a match. Bad news: He beat Heath Slater.
Check out Fred Richani's WWE Smackdown review:
Friday Night Smackdown on SyFy (SPOILERS)
Our main event of the evening is World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton vs. Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes in a non-title, champion vs. champion match, which doesn't mean shit in 2011. Maybe this match would mean something if it were ADVERTISED ON RAW.
1. Mark Henry destroy Zack Ryder after Ryder mentions NO PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH ORTON before Night of Champions.
2. Henry def. Ezekiel Jackson.
3. Sin Cara def. Tyson Kidd. Things get physical with Daniel Bryan, who's not happy about his bff's heel turn.
4. Divas: Kelly Kelly def. Natalya.
Christian bitches and complains and avoids another Sheamus beatdown. Wade Barrett isn't so lucky.
5. WWE Tag Team Champions Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne (AIR BOOM!) def. Jinder Mahal and The Great Khali.
Triple H OWNED Mahal with a pedigree in a non-televised segment.
6. Randy Orton def. Cody Rhodes.
Overall, solid show but nothing really noteworthy.