Austin Aries chats with the media following a successful return to Impact Wrestling that saw him regain the World Title!
Around The Sports Courier:
- Our interview with “Brother Love” Bruce Prichard!
- Our interview with WWE superstar Mark Henry!
- Our interview with WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund!
The Sports Courier’s Allan Wu presents the Impact Wrestling 2/8/18 media conference call with special guest, current Impact World Champion and former WWE superstar Austin Aries!
On this call, the former TNA and ROH World Champion Aries discusses return to Impact Wrestling, defeating Eli Drake for the World Title his first night back, collecting belts in IPW UK and Defiant Wrestling, as well as his appearance at MLW, his recent tour in Peru, being vegan, why WWE 205 Live didn’t work for him, and much more!
You can purchase Austin Aries’ book “Food Fight” here.
You can watch Fred Richani’s 2013 interview with Austin Aries here.
Fast Facts about Austin Aries:
- Two time TNA / Impact Wrestling World Champion
- Two time Ring of Honor World Champion
- Current Defiant Wrestling and IPW UK Champion
- Appeared on WrestleMania 33 Kickoff vs. Neville
- Former WWE Raw and 205 Live commentator
- Notable wins over Baron Corbin, Bobby Roode, Marty Scurll, Ricochet, and Eli Drake
Follow The Sports Courier on Social Media:
You may also like: Best of Bellator MMA fighter Chael Sonnen’s Trash Talk
DISCLAIMER: This post includes affiliate links, which provide us a small commission in order to support TheSportsCourier.com and continue to create content for all of you. Thanks so much for your support!