TSC News’ Fred Richani discusses the stunning unofficial boxing announcement of Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao 2 taking place in… 2018?!
About This Video: The Sports Courier’s Fred Richani discusses Floyd “Money” Mayweather’s huge announcement of a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao rematch in 2018 on a date and location to be determined. Mayweather hasn’t fought since the Conor McGregor fight in August 2018 and decisively beat Pacquiao in their first encounter. Are you excited at all for this boxing rematch? Do you think this is merely an attempt to detract hype from Saul “Canelo” Alvarez vs. Gennady “GGG” Golovkin? Let TSC News know!
Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao 2?
Fast Facts about Floyd “Money” Mayweather:
- Professional boxing record 50-0
- Notable wins over Manny Pacquiao, Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Márquez, and Conor McGregor
- Drawn nearly 24 million total PPV buys
Fast Facts about Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao:
- Professional boxing record 60–7–2
- Notable wins over Oscar De La Hoya, Ricky Hatton, Miguel Cotto, Juan Manuel Márquez, Shane Mosley, and Timothy Bradley
- Drawn nearly 20 million total PPV buys
You May Also Like: Our NBA LIVE 19 Review!
Full Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links, which provide us a small commission in order to support TheSportsCourier.com and continue to create content for all of you. Thanks so much for your support!
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.