Fred Richani interviews former TNA Wrestling and NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick “Magnus” Aldis in this ALL IN themed throwback!
The Sports Courier’s Fred Richani presents a special throwback interview with former TNA Impact Wrestling, Global Force Wrestling, and NWA World Heavyweight Champion Nick “Magnus” Aldis from August 2015 — just in time for his NWA Title match with Cody Rhodes at ALL IN 2018! In this candid interview, Aldis discusses leaving TNA, life as a father, his book “The Superstar Body: Real-World Techniques for Achieving Your Goals,” being a free agent, the possibility of a WWE run, working with AJ Styles, Kevin Nash’s positive influence on him, Global Force Wrestling, Jeff Jarrett, NJPW, and much more!
Fast Facts About Nick Aldis:
- NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion
- Author of “The Superstar Body: Real-World Techniques for Achieving Your Goals”
- Former TNA Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion
- Two-time TNA Impact Wrestling Tag Team Champion (with Samoa Joe and Doug Williams)
- Former IWGP Tag Team Champion (with Doug Williams)
- First-ever Global Force Wrestling (GFW) champion
- Real life husband of WWE superstar Mickie James
You may also like: Top 10 greatest moments in SummerSlam history
Full Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links, which provide us a small commission in order to support TheSportsCourier.com and continue to create content for all of you. Thanks so much for your support!
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.