Rocket League gamers will be able to download DC Comics themed downloadable content featuring Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, and more!
Via Rocket League Press:
PSYONIX, WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT AND DC ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCE DC SUPER HEROES DLC PACK
The DC Super Heroes Storm Into Rocket League® on March 5
Psyonix, independent video game developer and publisher, in partnership with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment, announced today the DC Super Heroes DLC Pack for Rocket League. The pack includes two premium Battle-Cars and a bevy of cosmetic items inspired by the greatest heroes that inhabit the DC universe.
The content included in the DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is:
2 Premium Batman Battle-Cars
- The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler from Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises
- The ’89 Batmobile from Warner Bros. Pictures’ Batman
DC Super Hero Themed Items
- Aquaman – Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Batman – Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg – Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- DC – Player Banner (previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Flash – Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost (Wheels and Player Banner previously released in Collector’s Edition)
- Green Arrow – Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern – Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Superman – Octane Decal and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman – Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
The DLC is licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment on behalf of DC Entertainment. It will be priced at $3.99 USD (or regional equivalent) and will be available for download on all platforms on March 5.
Follow The Sports Courier on Social Media:
You may also like: The official TSC News Humble Bundle Store!
Full Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links, which provide us a small commission in order to support TheSportsCourier.com and continue to create content for all of you. Thanks so much for your support!
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.