Rey Mysterio is coming back home to WWE as the company preps for several PPVs and its gigantic TV deals.
Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio Jr., 43, is officially returning to WWE under a two-year deal with an opt out clause at the 18 month mark, according to PWInsider.com’s Mike Johnson.
Mysterio most recently appeared for the company as one of 50 wrestlers in the Greatest Royal Rumble match at WWE GRR. The Sports Courier’s Fred Richani gives his thoughts on Nysterio’s pending return and WWE’s failure to create new Hispanic stars here:
Fast Facts About Rey Mysterio:
- Three-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion
- Two-time WWE Intercontinental Champion
- Eight-time WWE/WCW World Cruiserweight Champion
- 21st WWE Triple Crown Champion
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Famer (2010)
- Notable wins over Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho, and Shawn Michaels
You May Also Like: Our NBA LIVE 19 Review!
Full Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links, which provide us a small commission in order to support TheSportsCourier.com and continue to create content for all of you. Thanks so much for your support!
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.