Ronda Rousey returns to a WWE ring for the first time since Royal Rumble. Plus: An update on Jason Jordan.
Around The Sports Courier
- History of New Japan Pro Wrestling with Chris Charlton
- WWE 2017 Fourth Quarter Results Call Courtesy of Allan Wu
- Rey Mysterio to Debut for NJPW
- Austin Aries on Impact Wrestling Return, Life after WWE 205 Live
The Sports Courier’s Fred Richani provides a pro wrestling news update on former UFC champion “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey’s upcoming WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 contract signing, as well as Monday Night Raw GM Kurt Angle’s announcement regarding Jason Jordan’s neck injury and WrestleMania 34 status.
Check out Ronda Rousey’s autobiography “My Fight/Your Fight” here.
Fast Facts about Jason Jordan:
- Two-time WWE Tag Team Champion (SmackDown with Chad Gable, Raw with Seth Rollins)
- Former NXT Tag Team Champion (with Chad Gable as American Alpha)
- Not actually Kurt Angle’s son
Fast Facts about Ronda Rousey:
- Former UFC women’s bantamweight champion
- Notable wins over Miesha Tate (twice), Cat Zingano, Bethe Correia, and Sarah Kaufman.
- 12-2 professional mixed martial arts record
- First ever UFC women’s champion
- Former Strikeforce MMA women’s bantamweight champion
Follow The Sports Courier on Social Media:
You may also like: Best of Bellator MMA fighter Chael Sonnen’s Trash Talk
DISCLAIMER: This post includes affiliate links, which provide us a small commission in order to support TheSportsCourier.com and continue to create content for all of you. Thanks so much for your support!